High School RP (Jewel gave me permission to start)

Go down

High School RP (Jewel gave me permission to start)

Post  Rainpaw on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:29 pm

Welcome to Rising Sun High, home of the Portsmouth Bears football team. RSH is located in the center of Portsmouth, Maine, a college town on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean. Within the town, there are many shops filled with unusual clothes, jewelry, books, etc, along with more 'normal' stores, for the less adventurous shoppers. As for food, there are plenty of choices: Flatbread's Pizza; an organic, natural, vegetarian flatbread pizza place, The Friendly Toast; a strange and delicious restaurant that serves many types of food, delectable Chinese food, ice cream parlors, and anything else you may dream of. The High School itsself is fairly large. You may take all manners of courses, and three foreign languages are avaliable; French, German, and Mandarin Chinese. There are AP classes in every subject. Behind the school is a large indoor swimming pool, a track and football field, and tennis courts.

Enjoy your years at Rising Sun High, they're certain to be your best!

This post is OOC. My charrie has not come to school yet. Now, you may start Rp'ing. I suggest that we all be in the same classes, mostly, or it will be boring. xD
Rainpaw
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: High School RP (Jewel gave me permission to start)

Post  Whisperbreeze on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:55 pm

Devin Scall pulled into his normal parking spot at Rising Sun High. His shiny black mustang was still his car of choice. He got up and pulled his bookbag out of the back seat with some effort. He slung it over his shoulder and shut the car door. He looked up at the prison people called school. Another day wasted... He willed his feet to move and he entered the school building before slinging his stuff to the floor beside a couch in the small lobby area and pulling out his ipod. He had a few moments before he went to AP English.

Whisperbreeze
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningpaw on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:36 am

Jasmine Melkeyr stepped off the bus just as she slung her shoulder bag over her shoulder and looked around.
She resisted the temptation to chew her fingernails to relieve her stress.
Oh man.. theres so many people... she flipped her shoulder length dyed hair back and began to make her way to student access. She had recieved her new timetable, and map of the school yesterday in the mail, but she was still somewhat unsure of her surroundings. And anyway, she needed to find out what her locker number was. Jasmine sighed. All these people had most likely been at the school for years, while she, a random Year 10 and newcomer to the town was randomly starting today.
Hopefully there was some people she could make friends with, at least.
Burningpaw
Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenkit on Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:50 pm

Kevin Takieo pulled up in his shiny red Volvo, jumping out and slinging his bag oven his shoulder. He quietly walked in the building as if he were walking on air, gently sliding across the hallway.
Ravenkit
Kit

View user profile http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=warriorsrpsite2

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainpaw on Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:12 pm

Kaz coasted the last few feet into the school's parking lot and hopped off her bike, deftly locking it to the bike rack. She hefted her green messenger bag and skipped up to the school's entrance, searching the crowds to see if any of her friends were nearby. Nobody yet, she thought wistfully. Oh well, I'll have to make due with what I have. Kaz ambled past a boy with black hair and stepped up to a small, nervous looking girl (Zella). Perhaps she was new... "Hello!" Kaz chirped, brushing a strand of short blonde hair out of her eyes. "Welcome to Rising Sun High!" That bit was only slightly sarcastic. The girl grinned and then added, "I'm Kazmira Madison, your average hippie at your service!" She bowed and then straightened up, still grinning. God, she loved meeting new people. "Who might you be?"

OOC: EDIT: I meant that she was talking to Zella, not Jasmine. I have a bad memory. xD

Last edited by Rainkit on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainpaw
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisperbreeze on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:19 pm

Devin turned up his music. A girl who seemed super hyper at the moment was talking to another girl right in front of him. Just what he needed this morning. He stood and picked up his stuff still listening to his music. He walked off to AP English, being on time for once in his life.

Whisperbreeze
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenkit on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:19 pm

Kevin slid off to AP Science. He wondered how many new people there would be this year.
Ravenkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Violetstar on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:17 pm

Zella Chamberlyn pulled into the parking lot, carefully parking her father's Ferrari Inzo in a spot as far away from any other car as she possibly could. A car this expensive couldn't get dinged under any circumstances. He dad would kill her. She sighed as she opened the door, slinging her bag over her shoulder. Ugh. School. After walking for what seemed like miles to the door, it seemed that she was assaulted by a taller, hyper girl named Kazmira. She blinked her large, grey eyes before replying. "Hi...I'm Zella. Zella Chamberlyn. It's nice to meet you." She waited patiently for the usual "What?! Your name is Zella?!"
Violetstar
Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewelpaw on Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:18 pm

Nevin walked down the hall shyly. he tried his locker combination 5 times before he finally figured it out. He opened it and organized his thing quickly. He then grabbed his things for first period and walked to class with his head down, missing his old school. (hey, I'm going to change my character. k? or, I'll just have a second.)
Jewelpaw
Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningpaw on Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:58 am

Jaz reached the student access window and looked inside.
"Hello?" she called. The space where someone should have been was vacant.
Oh well. I can just make my own way over there.
She stepped back studying the school map for a few moments. Sheesh! Talk about complicated! Readjusting her school bag she turned and headed towards where she thought was the lockers for a few moments before stopping.
Maybe she should ask for help... Yeah, she hated to admit it, but she was probably lost.
Burningpaw
Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewelpaw on Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:53 pm

Nevin saw another person lost. "You new too?" He asked shyly.
Jewelpaw
Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainpaw on Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:55 pm

(Sorry for not replying quickly, dudes. And sorry, Vi, I keep confusing Zella with Jasmine. xD)

Kaz grinned at the girl. "Zella..." she mused. "Pretty name! Is it a nickname, or your birth name?" Being dubbed 'Kazmira' had left the girl no stranger to comments about her weird name, and she was pretty sure that Zella had been in her shoes fairly often. Not waiting for the girl's reply, she added, "What's your first class? Do you know where your locker is? I can help, if you need it. Not implying anything by that, though," she tacked on to the end of her sentence hurriedly. No need to offend Zella.
Rainpaw
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningpaw on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:55 am

Jasmine turned around. "Yes, I am" she replied, looking at the speaker. He was tall with black hair, and blue eyes with an earring in his left ear. She slightly smiled, half hopefully, half shyly.
"Do you know where the lockers are? I'm Jasmine, by the way"
Burningpaw
Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowankit on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:23 pm

Jaime rode up to the school on his old bike, wincing as the bike creaked slightly with every little dip in the road. Carefully he parked his bike in the rack and locked it with the chain he kept in his book bag. Aimlessly he wandered in the direction of the school entrance; he knew the way by heart, for he'd been in Portsmouth all his life and had been in and out of the school tons of times. He opened the door, breathing in the familiar school-ish smell of erasers, crisp new notebook paper, and the smell of old textbooks. Sighing, he headed off to his locker, his mind wondering to places far from Maine. Of course he loved it there in Maine, but he really wanted to see a lot more of the world.

Shaking his head he hitched his heavy book bag to the other shoulder and cleared the images of far away lands from his mind. It's school time now, Jaime. Time to think. he told himself firmly, though he was sure he'd end up wondering off in his mind sooner or later. Once he arrived at his locker he quickly spun the code and shoved his textbooks in and grabbed the things he needed out of it. He slammed the locker with a cold, resounding bang and started heading off to AP English. He hardly noticed the two new people in the hall, who seemed lost and confused. Turning his attention to his English class, he felt his fingers itch to start writing. He had always loved to write or draw, though it often wasn't about what he was told to do...

[[Here's what his bike looks like. It's what my REAL bike looks like too, actually. Except mine is dark blue. ^^ And Rain, I LOVE you for bringing up Portsmouth. Very Happy And sorry if parts at the end didn't make sense. I've been chasing my sister around while poking her to death and I'm a bit lightheaded. ]]
Rowankit
Kit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisperbreeze on Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:41 pm

Devin got to class and remembered something. He had left his bookbag on the couch thing in the lobby. He grimaced and turned back out of the room. He ran smack dab into another guy who was about to come into the classroom (Jamie). "Oww..." he said.

Whisperbreeze
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowankit on Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:39 am

Jamie was jerked out of his reverie as someone smacked into him and left a noticeable pounding in his head. "Yeah, ouch." he said without thinking as he rubbed his head where the other kid had run into him. "I'm sorry about that. I probably should have been watching where I was going," he admitted, cursing his habit for going off into LaLa Land. "I'm Jamie by the way." In an effort to be friendly, he smiled and hoped the the kid would say something back rather than ignore him and walk off on him.
Rowankit
Kit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisperbreeze on Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:33 pm

((am I the only one that can't see ur guys posts?))

"Devin, Devin Scall. Nice to meet..oww..you. That was my fault. I should have looked both ways before exiting the classroom." he answered Jamie. He had a red mark on his forehead but it could be covered up by his hair. "You know you have a hard head."

Whisperbreeze
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainpaw on Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:34 pm

(What the crack!? I can't see them either! If they're gone, I will KILL someone. I worked hard on that RP post. *headwall*)
Rainpaw
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenkit on Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:37 pm

((maybe you can try editing them and they'll show up Question ))
Ravenkit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowankit on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:10 pm

[[NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'M GONNA OPEN A CAN OF WRATH ON ZE FORUM. I WORKED REALLY HARD ON THAT POST! *is in anguish* God... NOOO. Alright.... *breathes deeply to calm down* I'm not going to repeat my post, because it was quite long and I don't FEEL like repeating it. Basically all I did was respond to Kaz and say hi and stuff and hip bump her. I told Devin my name and that was really it... I'm just gonna respond to Devin. NOOOOOOOO. T.T]]

Jamie laughed and nodded. "Yeah, I guess I do." he said, rubbing his head and wincing as his fingers trailed over the red spot that had begun to spread. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Devin." Nodding his head slightly to himself he wandered towards a desk in the back corner and plunked his heavy load of textbooks and whatnots down. He slid into the seat and pulled out a brand new composition book and admired the glossy cover. He had many of them at home, and his collection kept on growing. They were filled with useless stuff; drawings, mindless doodles, and endless amounts of stories and poems. Not many people knew of his composition books; Kaz was the only one he would show them to. Sighing contentedly he flipped open the cover to reveal the crisp, white page. Soon he was doodling all odds and ends, trying to entertain himself to keep from drifting off into another world.

[[Whisper, I'm sorry if I call Devin, Devil. I don't mean it, I just accidentally keep typing that. 0_o]]

Last edited by Rowankit on Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rowankit
Kit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oblivionkit on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:57 pm

((Ugh....all my posts have been deleted...I forgot like everything I typed now! *groans*))

Oblivionkit
Kit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Whisperbreeze on Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:10 pm

((i noticed...its a shame and calling him Devil is okay...he can be one))

Devin swiped his hair over the red spot and traveled back to the lobby area. He found the items he left there and carried it back to class. he really neede to keep his stuff together. He guess this is what his parents ment by why he needed to get organized. He plopped back into the seat
he had selected in the middle of the classroom and took out his stuff needed for class. He didn;t know why he was getting ready for AP English. He wasn't the type to prepare but there is always a first time for everything.

Whisperbreeze
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Violetstar on Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:38 pm

((Omg! All my posts are gone! Sad *sob*))
Violetstar
Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down